Hamburger SVG Box Card
Today’s project, a Hamburger SVG Box Card. It’s birthday season for me and I love making handcrafted box cards.
There are many talented SVG designers out there, to choose from. But one of my very favorite designers is Mary, from svgcuts.com. She has some of the best box cards out there, and they are really easy to put together. She also includes “how to” videos. That you can follow along with her, step by step. I find her videos quite helpful. Because I have found myself, a little stumped on some of her more advanced projects. She also provides a menu and an extras folder that you can print out to help you along.
The Hamburger SVG Box Card comes from the (Sunny Day With Dad SVG Kit). This was really simple and quick to cut out with my Silhouette Cameo and it only took a few pieces of heavy weight scrap booking paper. I rubbed some colored ink on most of the edges of the card pieces. This really helps in giving your projects more die-mention. I also did a few of the stars with foam tape. So they would stand out more, giving them a 3D effect.
When you have finished your cards. Mary has conveniently provided an envelope SVG file, that will fight each card project perfectly! So there’s no guessing game trying to figure out an envelope size.
List of Materials Used for the Hamburger SVG Box Card:
- Hamburger SVG Box Card from the Sunny Day With Dad Kit
- Brown 12×12 scrap book paper (For the base of the card)
- Scrap paper pieces in the colors of: yellow, dark brown, green, red, white and blue
- Patterned scrap book paper; one for the large star
- Patterned 12×12 sheet of scrap book paper for the envelope
- Stamps of your choice (The “Happy Birthday” stamp came from Walmart, and the “Enjoy” stamp from an older Stampen up set)
- Ink for my stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and memento Tuxedo Black
- Scotch brand Foam Tape
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue